Parent Quick News
Happy Summer! Welcome to all our new families and welcome back to all our returning families!
We are working hard, getting things ready in the office for next school year.
If you have any questions we are open M-Th from 6AM-3PM.
See you soon!
- Tuesday, September 4, 2018- Supply Drop Off Day
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018- First Day of School
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018- Welcome Back Prayer Service @9AM
- Saturday, September 8, 2018- Seton Family Picnic
Remember: All volunteers, in diocesan organizations who work with children and vulnerable adults must follow these same guidelines. This would include ALL of our parent volunteers.
ALL CASE requirements MUST be completed prior to volunteering in the school.
Please complete the following:
- Complete one-hour online training
Print the Completion Certificate and Results from the Quiz
Print and sign the Volunteer Code of Conduct
Print out the Criminal Record Check Authorization Form
Submit a copy of your Driver’s License and the Volunteer Driver Form
Return ALL paperwork to the Seton main office c/o Karen Johnson