SETON ELEMENTARY (Gr. K – 6) - ANNUAL TUITION for 2023-24
|PER-CHILD RATE||PARISH SPONSORED||NON-PARISH SPONSORED|
|Each additional child||$2,700||$3,600|
- A $500 per family, non-refundable registration fee is due at the time of Pre-K thru Grade 6 registration.
- “Parish Sponsored” families must meet certain expectations as set forth by their home Catholic Parish’s Pastor or Pastoral Administrator to qualify for Seton’s reduced Catholic Parish Sponsored tuition rate.
- Family tuition accounts for the present school year must be current prior to registration.
- Need-based financial aid is available for Grades K thru 6 only, by applying by May 15th through the FACTS online portal: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3G3Y0 FACTS charges an application processing fee.
PRE-SCHOOL PROGRAM (3 & 4 yr. old PRE-K) - ANNUAL TUITION for 2023-24
8:45am to 11:15am
8:45am to 2:15pm
- A $500 per family, non-refundable registration fee is due at the time of Pre-K through Grade 6 registration.
- A $100 sibling discount is available when the second & subsequent siblings are enrolled in Pre-K.
- Spanish, Technology, Art and Music are included for students enrolled in the School/Full Day programs.
WRAP-AROUND CARE (PK – Grade 6) ANNUAL TUITION for 2023-24
Add an AM, PM or FULL DAY WAC program to any PreK-Gr6 program to build an extended day program tailored to meet your needs!
*Seton offers the longest wrap around care program (5.5 hrs/day) in the Diocese!
|ATTEND||AM WAC PROGRAM
7:00am to start of AM class
|PM WAC PROGRAM
2:15pm to 6:00pm
|FULL DAY WAC (AM+PM)
*7:00am to 6:00pm
- A $150 per family, non-refundable registration fee is due at time of Wrap-Around Care (WAC) registration.
- Early Bird Registrations made & paid in full prior to July 1st receive a $100 discount off the WAC reg. fee!
- For single-day use (PM WAC Program Only), parents may purchase “WAC VOUCHERS” from the school office for $380/10-day bundle. No registration fee is required for vouchers, but families must still register for the program to ensure adequate staff planning.