- 3rd Grade Supply List 2023-2024
- End of year 3rd Grade Math Review
- 2023 Summer Reading for new 4th Graders
- Math Facts – Roll and Race Game
- Math Facts – Tic Tac ToeGame
- Math Facts – Four in a Row Game
- Spelling Menu- Homework
- Multiplication Practice
- 2023 New 3rd Grader Summer Reading- Optional
Online Learning Resources
30 to 45 minutes of iReady Reading and Math should be completed each school day. Students should work slowly and double check their answer before moving on to the next.
This website offers different games that can help students with their fact fluency.
Feel free to check out different online resources of material we will be covering in third grade.
I Know It Math– Math practice activities students enjoy using. Great to review and practice third grade skills include multiplication, division, word problems, area and perimeter, data, measurement, and fractions.
Typing.com – Students can play typing game to help improve and practice their typing skills. They can log in using their Google accounts.
Scholastic – Day by day projects to keep kids reading, thinking, and growing.
National Geographic Kids – History and Science readings, videos, and games for kids to explore.
Religion – Stations of the Cross